No matter how motivated you are when you start a healthy eating plan, there is always a learning curve involved.
And while you know there are a million good reasons to stick to your healthy eating goals, you’ll definitely relate to this meme on those days when you just want to dip French fries into a milkshake.
1. Five seconds after you commit to eating healthy
Is it too soon to have a cheat meal?
2. When you’re trying to keep your macros straight
A cake that is still a little bitter is not one of the essential nutrients.
3. When you hit the bottom of a pint of ice cream
Totally means having “just a spoonful”. Whoops
4. When your #FitGoals and lust collide
Maybe I’ll settle for a six-pack of donuts as a compromise.
5. When your roommates won’t join you on this healthy eating journey
It’s a lot harder to make healthy choices when they’re stocked with pizza rolls and corn dogs in the communal freezer.
6. When your sweet tooth makes a valid point
It’s hard to argue with science.
7. When your willpower is MIA, but so is your snack stash
Well, well, looks like it’s time to break out those healthy snack boxes.
8. When you’re denying portion-sizes
And, maybe your tablespoon is smaller than mine.
9. When the stars align in the produce aisle
Finding that magical two-hour window of freshness between “hard as a rock” and “total mush” is like finding a winning lottery ticket.
10. When you find yourself craving chili and hummus over potato chips
What’s going on?! Who am I?!
11. The first time you fry vegetables to perfection
Wait, do I actually like parsnips?
12. When you actually start eating healthy
…and you will realize how beautiful you feel after eating a balanced meal.