Some like salty food, while others like sweet. But if you like a mix of both, we have a perfect sweet and savory recipe for you:
Chocolate Caramel Brownies Muddy Friends!
This Muddy Friend (also called Puppy Chow) recipe features our latest seasonal Shakeology flavor: Caramel Chocolate Brownie. New flavors, same premium, whole food nutrition.
This flavor is only available for a limited time, so don’t miss it!
- If you don’t have peanut butter, you can substitute 25 grams (¼ cup) of powdered peanut butter and 2 tbsp. + 1 tsp. Water (mix with chocolate chips before melting). To keep the same nutritional profile, divide into 6 servings instead of 8.
- Feel free to substitute pretzels with other cereals.
- You can make this recipe nut-free by replacing the sunflower seed butter and peanuts with sunflower seeds.
Total Duration: 5 minutes
Preparation time: 3 minutes
Cooking time: 2 minutes
Parts: Serves 8, about 90 ml / ¼ cup + 2 tbsp. each
- 3 tbsp. Tablespoon of all natural peanut butter
- 3 tbsp. 1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips
- 140 g/2¼ cups low-sugar wheat cereal (such as Chex)
- 30 g/¾ cup mini pretzels (about 18)
- 40 g/¼ cup dry roasted unsalted peanuts
- 1 scoop Vegan Chocolate Caramel Brownie Shakeology
- Add peanut butter and chocolate chips to large microwaveable bowl; Heat on high for 30 seconds; Stir. Repeat if necessary until the chocolate is melted.
- Add cereal, pretzels and peanuts; Stir until evenly coated.
- Add Shakeology; Stir until evenly coated.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Fantastic Fiber (F), Dairy Free (SPL), Triple Strength Protein (P), Quick & Easy (RF), Vegan (V), Vegetarian (VG)
The nutritional information table below provides an estimate of the nutritional information for this recipe.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Total fat: 7 grams
Saturated fat: 2 grams
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 196 mg
Carbohydrates: 24 g
Fiber: 4 grams
Total Carbohydrates: 4 grams
Added Sugars: 2 g
Protein: 8 grams
Container equivalent (regular)
1 c. the tea
Container Equivalent (Vegan)
1 June b
1 c. the tea
Make a big deal out of it with the 2B mindset!
Enjoy as an occasional treat. Be sure to follow.