Are you from Team Fudge or Team Cookie Dough? Either way, these Shakeology bars are a balm for your chocolate and fudge cravings.
These bars are very easy to make; You only need 25 minutes and 7 ingredients.
We created this recipe especially for our new seasonal flavor, Chocolate Caramel Brownie Shakeology.
Chocolate Caramel Brownies Serve Shakeology, cashew butter and banana create a beautifully flavored, creamy base, and cocoa powder enhances the presence of chocolate.
Dates add a touch of sweetness, and vanilla extract and a pinch of salt add the finishing touches.
Chocolate Caramel Brownie Shakeology is available for a limited time only, don’t miss out!
Expert advice: To make the recipe nut-free, substitute sunflower butter for cashew butter.
Overall Time: 10 min + 15 min Remojo
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: which one
Serving: 12 (1 unit each)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 large dates, seeded
- 1 large ripe banana
- 45 g / ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 95 g / ¼ cup + 2 tbsp. 100% natural cashew (or peanut) butter
- 2 servings Plant-Based Vegan Chocolate Caramel Brownies Shakeology
- 1 tsp. Pure vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
- Line a 20 × 20 cm (8 × 8 inch) loaf pan or baking sheet with parchment paper; Light mist with spray. Reserve for later.
- Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Remove from heat. Add date; Soak them for 15 minutes. drain date; Save the liquid.
- Add dates, banana, cocoa powder, cashew butter, Shakeology serving, vanilla extract, salt, and 2 Tbsp. of liquid (or water) stored in a food processor; Cover and process on high until a smooth dough forms. Flatten the dough on the prepared tray.
- Divide it into 12 equal parts. Enjoy now, or cover and chill 30 minutes or until firm. Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
Gluten Free (SG), Dairy Free (SL), Vegan (V), Vegetarian (VG)
The box below indicates approximate nutritional information for this recipe.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Total Fat: 5 grams
Saturated Fat: 1 gram
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 82 mg
Carbohydrates: 14 g
Fiber: 3 grams
Total Carbohydrates: 6 grams
Added Sugars: 1 g
Protein: 5 grams
Container Equivalent Serving (Regular Plan)
Equivalent Container Servings (Vegan Plan)
½ Yellow B
“Prepare your plates!” By 2B Mindset
This is an excellent CRF.