When you feel like enjoying the taste of peanut butter, you can skip the unhealthy snacks and make this delicious shakeology.
All you need to make this creamy smoothie is vanilla shakeology, 100% peanut butter, a little banana and walnuts.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Overall Time: 5 minutes
- 240 ml/1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 170 g / 1 cup of ice
- 1 serving Vanilla Shakeology (whey or plant-based vegan)
- ½ large banana, sliced
- 1 tbsp. 100% natural peanut butter
- 1 tbsp. Walnuts, coarsely chopped
- Place almond milk, ice, Shakeology parts, banana, peanut butter and walnuts in blender; Cover it and blend until smooth.
The box below indicates the approximate nutritional information for this recipe.
Fantastic Fiber (F), Gluten Free (SG), Protein Power (P), Quick and Easy (RF), Vegetarian (VG)
Total Fat: 17 grams
Saturated fat: 2 grams
Cholesterol: 10 mg
Sodium: 340 mg
Carbohydrates: 36 g
Fiber: 9 grams
Total Carbohydrates: 17 grams
Added sugars: 6 grams
Protein: 31 grams
Equivalent container serving
“Prepare your plates!” By 2B Mindset
This recipe is a great breakfast option.