When you have a big peanut butter craving, forget the high calorie candy and make yourself this Peanut Butter Shakeology instead!
To get this creamy, nutty smoothie, you need vanilla shakeology, 100% natural peanut butter, bananas, and almonds.
Preparation: 5 minutes
Cooking: 0 minutes
Total temperature: 5 minutes
- 240 ml / 1 cup unsweetened almond vegetable drink
- 170 g / 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 scoop Vanilla Whey Shakeology or Vegan Vanilla Shakeology
- ½ large banana, sliced
- 1 c. 100% natural peanut butter
- 1 c. Coarsely chopped walnuts
- Place almond tree drink, ice cubes, Shakeology, banana, peanut butter and almonds in a blender. to cover. Mix until you get a smooth mixture.
The nutritional information presented below is an estimate for this recipe.
High Fiber (F), Gluten Free (SG), Protein Power (P), Quick and Easy (RF), Vegetarian (VGR)
Total Fat Content: 17 grams
Saturated Fatty Acids: 2 grams
Cholesterol: 10 mg
Sodium: 340 mg
Carbohydrates: 36 g
Fiber: 9 grams
Total sugar content: 17 grams
Added sugars: 6 grams
Protein: 31 grams
3 tbsp. Coffee
Make a big deal out of it! With the 2B mentality
This recipe is a great option for breakfast.