*Note: This recipe is for our Canadian readers.
This overnight oatmeal recipe has it all: fruit, nuts, chocolate, caramel, and brownies!
(Well, okay, maybe not real brownies, but almost.)
We’ve created this recipe that delivers premium, whole-food nutrition while delivering what you’re looking for when it comes to taste.
How? With Shakeology Chocolate Caramel Brownies, our latest vegan seasonal flavor from Shakeology!
Don’t miss this limited edition flavor: everything you’ve been looking for this holiday season: an exquisite taste of butterscotch, rich, velvety chocolate, with a pinch of salt.
Pro tip: To make this recipe nut-free, replace the almond milk with oat milk and the almonds with sunflower seeds.
Total Duration: Chill for 5 minutes + 1 hour
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: None of them
- 30 g / ¼ cup + 2 tbsp. Tablespoon of dry rolled oats
- 1 scoop Vegan Chocolate Caramel Brownie Shakeology
- 1 c. Chia seeds
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 240 ml/1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 75 g / ½ cup fresh blueberries
- 1 c. tablespoons chopped toasted unsalted walnuts
1. In a 480 ml (16 fl oz) jar (or airtight container) add oats, Shakeology, chia seeds, cinnamon and almond milk; Stir to combine. lid seal; Refrigerate for 1 hour, or up to overnight.
2. Garnish with blueberries and almonds before serving. Store in refrigerator until ready to eat; Enjoy within 24 hours.
Fantastic Fiber (F), Gluten Free (SG), Dairy Free (SPL), Triple Power Protein (P), Vegan (V), Vegetarian (VG)
The nutritional information table below provides an estimate of the nutritional information for this recipe.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Total fat: 16 grams
Saturated fat: 2 grams
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 529 mg
Carbohydrates: 56 g
Fiber: 15 grams
Total Carbohydrates: 15 grams
Added sugars: 5 grams
Protein: 25 grams
Container equivalent (regular)
1 c. the tea
Container Equivalent (Vegan)
1½ yellow A
1 c. the tea
Make a big deal out of it with the 2B mindset!
This recipe makes a great breakfast.