*Note: This recipe is for our Canadian readers.
Raspberry and chocolate form a strong and perfectly balanced couple, where the sweet taste of the chocolate is tempered by the acidity of the raspberry.
But adding the Chocolate Caramel Brownie Shakeology to the mix takes it to the next level.
All these amazing flavors combine to create a smooth, chocolatey smoothie worthy of a decadent dessert!
It may be deliciously rich, but this smoothie from Shakeology gives you the powerful, premium nutrition you need in one glass.
The Chocolate Caramel Brownie Shakeology flavor is a limited edition, so don’t miss out!
Pro tip: For a nut-free recipe, replace the nut milk with oat milk.
Total Duration: 5 minutes
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
- 120 ml/1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 170 g / 1 cup of ice cubes
- 1 scoop Vegan Chocolate Caramel Brownie Shakeology
- 125 g / 1 cup fresh (or frozen) raspberries
- 2 tbsp. Use dark chocolate chips, divided
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Add almond milk, ice cubes, Shakeology, raspberries, 1 Tbsp. Chocolate chips and vanilla extract in blender; to cover. Stir until you get a smooth mixture.
- Pour into a serving glass; Garnish with remaining teaspoon chocolate chips.
Fantastic Fiber (F), Gluten Free (SG), Dairy Free (SPL), Triple Power Protein (P), Quick & Easy (RF), Vegan (V), Vegetarian (VG)
The nutritional information table below provides an estimate of the nutritional information for this recipe.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Total fat: 10 grams
Saturated fat: 3 grams
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 529 mg
Carbohydrates: 40 grams
Fiber: 15 grams
Total Carbohydrates: 16 grams
Added sugars: 8 grams
Protein: 20 grams
Container equivalent (regular)
1 c. the tea
Container Equivalent (Vegan)
½ June b
1 c. the tea
Make a big deal out of it with the 2B mindset!
This recipe makes a great breakfast.