What’s better than a strawberry cheesecake?
The answer is simple: this Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie Bowl made with Vanilla Shakeology and Collagen Boost.
Forget the heavy desserts and instead whip up this Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie Bowl recipe that features cottage cheese, Shakeology, and collagen boosting protein; Sweet strawberries and crunchy biscuits, crumbled for a crispy filling.
You’ll treat yourself to a healthy snack, beautiful skin etc Healthy nails*!
*Note: Health claims vary by country. please see Frequently Asked Questions 5323 For more information.
Preparation: 5 minutes
Cooking: 0 minutes
Total temperature: 5 minutes
- 170 g/1 cup fresh strawberries, split use
- 180 ml / ¾ cup cottage cheese (or low-fat (2%) cottage cheese
- 120 ml / ½ cup unsweetened almond vegetable drink
- 1 scoop Vanilla Whey Shakeology or Vegan Vanilla Shakeology
- 1 scoop of Beachbody Collagen Boost
- 2 tbsp. Tablespoon of crushed digestive biscuits
- keep 85 grams / ½ cup Strawberries, cottage cheese, almond vegetable drink, shakeology and collagen in a food processor. to cover. Pulse until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl. Top with remaining strawberries (85 grams / ½ cup) and crumbled digestive biscuits.
- Serve immediately.
The nutritional information presented below is an estimate for this recipe.
High in fiber (F), protein energy (P), vegetarian (VGR)
Total Fat Content: 9 grams
Saturated Fatty Acids: 2 grams
Cholesterol: 30 mg
Carbohydrates: 46 g
Fiber: 10 grams
Total sugar content: 25 grams
Added sugars: 5 grams
Protein: 38 grams
½ tsp. Coffee
2B mindset plate it!
This recipe is a great option for breakfast.